JBA engages the commitment of top management and leaders to fully implement Lean by focusing on infrastructure—the most difficult (and important) part of the Toyota Production System. JBA establishes the Lean infrastructure by supporting our clients to develop:
- A sense of urgency for change and a compelling vision for the transformation.
- An organizational structure to guide and support the transformation.
- A strategic plan that guides improvement work.
- A management system that creates the link between strategy
and daily work with accountability at all levels.
- Lean leaders, employees, and internal specialists who are knowledgeable and committed to the transformation.
The ability to engage leadership, plan, train leaders, and create the infrastructure is what separates John Black and Associates from the competition.
©2015 John Black and Associates